Our interactive Family Fun Tree is literally at the heart of our Museum!
Spanning both levels of the Museum it’s full of family-friendly facts and activities for all ages:
- Lift the flaps and find what creepy crawlies lurk beneath.
- Walk through the giant trunk and match the animals with their tracks and poo.
- Write about your favourite part of the New Forest on a leaf and watch it flutter down the tube.
- Read our leafy facts.
- Find out which animals are owned by the Commoners.
- See historical events mapped out on the rings of the trunk.
The Family Tree was funded by the Heritage Lottery Fund and supported by Ineos and the New Forest National Park Authority.